Oct-files calling in Matlab

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Oct-files calling in Matlab
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:52:30 +0100

Hello everyone

I need to rewrite some oct-file for a Matlab user. There a re two
approaches, first I use Matlab's mex.h library and rewrite my
functions using this or second I compile my oct-files standalone but
call at the end the "save" function to write my data to .mat file and
then import this .mat file into Matlab. I tend to the second solution
but my question is, if it's easy to call the built-in function "save"
to write my data into a .mat file. Or is there at least a third better
option?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers Reza