gui_mainfcn not defined error

From: sarbjit
Subject: gui_mainfcn not defined error
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 22:30:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am new user to Octave/Matlab. I am having an Matlab code, when I try to run this in Octave. I am getting the following message :- octave-3.6.2.exe:29> sinesum2 error: `gui_mainfcn' undefined near line 44 column 5 error: called from: error: D:\Octave-3.6.2\sinesum2.m at line 44, column 5 Can some one please help me to make it work in Octave. Thanks