Re: Interpreting Results of Make Check

From: Ed Meyer
Subject: Re: Interpreting Results of Make Check
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:02:34 -0700

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Feuerbacher, Alan <address@hidden> wrote:
Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

> > 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
> > scripts/signal/fftfilt.m.rej ####################
> >
> > Any idea what I should do next?
>
> You could read the patch, the source, and figure out where to apply the
> patch to the source. The patch is against the development source, but
> there hasn't been too dramatic a change from the released source.
> It shouldn't be so difficult to figure out how to adapt the patch.

Ok, I became "patch" and did that.

I reran make check and now I get TWO FAILS on the fftfilt.m test rather than one. The first time the results showed 8/9 tests passing; this time the results show 8/10, so apparently one more test was run.

Alan

could you send the results of "test fftfilt"? and what OS, etc

--
Ed Meyer