Re: Octave Set Up For Beginngers

From: injoi
Subject: Re: Octave Set Up For Beginngers
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:50:08 -0700 (PDT)

I will be doing some fft and well as some call outs to refprop (which I
have to figure out on how that will work). Also some curve fitting in
which I would like to not hard code the 2th order spline for my
data...do you happen to know when the next version is due?

I am using windows so I will give the Spanish version a try.

I am having a hard time understanding the way the terminal works. How to
I change my folder paths so I can run a program in somewhere other than
-octave/work?

I am very knew to all this, thanks for your help.

-----
Windows 7, intel Xeon(R) 3.3GHz

Thanks, Alex