Re: BLAS library incompatible with Fortran 77 compiler settings

From: babelproofreader
Subject: Re: BLAS library incompatible with Fortran 77 compiler settings
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:09:13 -0700 (PDT)

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote
> Well, well, well... that's bad news. Looks like a packaging bug. Do
> you still have any octave3.2 packages installed? For example,
> octave3.2-common, is that installed? Remove it and install
> octave-common instead.

octave3.2-common was installed, so I used the package manager to uninstall
it. Now, acording to the package manager I have these installed

liboctave1
octave
octave-common

all seeming to be 3.6.1 from the ppa, but calling octave from the terminal
still gives
address@hidden:~$ octave
Segmentation fault (core dumped)