RE: how to save text file using python??

From: Frie, Eddie J
Subject: RE: how to save text file using python??
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:32:03 +0000

I believe the best is to use pickle

import pickle

see http://docs.python.org/py3k/library/pickle.html

for examples

-Eddie

From: Preeti Gaikwad [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 1:17 AM
To: Frie, Eddie J
Cc: address@hidden

Hello thanks a lot for very prompt reply but I am sorry I think my question want not complete..

I have the data two column in x and y  now I want to save this data so as I know in octave it is
A= [x1(:-1),y(0)];
and then for example this save as

save -ascii -tabs A.dat A

now I wanna know the same syntax for python

thanks for ur ans