Re: lsode problem

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: lsode problem
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 13:22:19 +0200

On 9/7/2012 1:00 PM, sassir wrote:

And what i try to understand from your replay is what should the call look
like in my case as T2 is an unknown i'm a bit confused?

you are probably messing with different versions,
this one
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4643846/f.m

have a Tamb instead of T_amb,
after correction it works.
No message about T2 undefined...

(BTW: I'm using octave on a linux-plattform "QtOctave and console" but could
install and use it under windows)

Stay on Linux, I suggest to drop QtOctave as it is a dead project
and use only Octave in the console.
The real Octave GUI interface is still in development phase.

My 2c : open two console and use one for the editor and one
for octave. So you can on octave digit "source f.m"
the script will be run , you see the error message
correct the file in the editor and try again.

Use any editor you like for editing your file. It is a pure personal choice and whatever works for you is fine.
I like vim also on windows ;-)

Marco