Re: installing using MacPorts

From: JonathanF
Subject: Re: installing using MacPorts
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 09:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

I get the following error when I try to run that last command:

Error: port activate failed: Registry error: automake @1.11.5_0 is not
installed.

I'm still concerned about that following that are not being installed:

Error: The following dependencies were not installed: ghostscript gnuplot
aquaterm gd2 xpm lua pango Xft2 xrender xorg-renderproto cairo libpixman
xorg-xcb-util gobject-introspection pdflib gperf grep pcre gsed hdf5-18 less
metis cmake qhull qrupdate texinfo

Don't I need gnuplot and aquaterm in order to get octave working?

Thanks.....