Re: producing a self-standing program

From: Laurent Hoeltgen
Subject: Re: producing a self-standing program
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 09:57:03 +0200

On 05/09/12 07:04, Yury T. wrote:
Hi all

Is it possible to produce a self-standing linux executable from octave
script, which would use and enclose in itself one of the octave-only
parallel solutions (most likely I wouldn't need any fancy parallelization)?

I'd want to run my program on 'foreign' cluster, on which I'm unsure I'd be
able to permanently keep >1G of octave binaries, and in fact, I'm reluctant
to undertake the compilation itself there.

Is it doable at all or partly only?