Re: Cmake and oct-files

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Cmake and oct-files
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:33:06 -0400

On 30 August 2012 03:16, Reza Housseini <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tried to use your cmake file on a small project. It runs trough
> fine but no *.oct file is produced. Did I miss something? I've
> attached my CMakeLists.txt file.

I see no obvious problem. Can you please ask in the CMake list?

If you seek my personalised attention, I'm willing to arrange a joint
ssh session to figure out the problem. Contact me in #octave in
Freenode to arrange the details. I'm JordiGH there, and I keep roughly
9:00-17:00 office hours (UTC-04:00):

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=octave&uio=MT1mYWxzZSYyPXRydWUmMTI9dHJ1ZQda

I have had success in the past doing this sort of thing:

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Loading-and-average-PGM-files-tp4630784p4631028.html

If I solve your problem satisfactorily, I would be grateful if you
tipped me on Paypal.

- Jordi G. H.