Re: strange error inside loop in octave 3.6.1

From: david moloney
Subject: Re: strange error inside loop in octave 3.6.1
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:45:44 +0100

BTW the violation is not obvious from the download page which simply says the code is covered by the BSD license

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22326-fixed-point-radix-4-fft/content/MLCentral/html/radix4_Script.html

And the only comment suggests the code is itself violating a patent!

Talk about circular dependency, pots & kettles etc. ;)

-David

Comments and Ratings(1)03 Mar 2012Marwan

the thechnic used in the source code floor((n-1)/r^(stage) is protected under the US patents numbers 6,993,547 and 6,751,643