Re: undefine variable.

From: astie darmayantie
Subject: Re: undefine variable.
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:36:06 +0700

Thank you for your information :)

2012/8/2 Carnë Draug <address@hidden>
On 2 August 2012 08:06,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, could you give me the example?
> Of passing the variables? Because I tried but all I get is error :(
> Yes already tried in matlab twice and works perfectly. That's why I am
> confused.

See http://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#Nested_Functions for an example what we
mean. "The authors of Octave consider the nested function scoping
rules of Matlab to be more problems than they are worth as they
introduce difficult to find bugs as inadvertently modifying a variable
in a nested function that is also used in the parent is particularly
easy for those not attentive to detail."

Carnë

--
Regards,

Astie Darmayantie