Re: Loading and average PGM files

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Loading and average PGM files
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:19:07 -0400

On 25/06/2012, Mathieu <address@hidden> wrote:
> I just rebuilt the graphicsmagick package, thanks to your instructions!
> I also got Dr. Graef's PPA as my deb-src to get the source package in order
> to rebuilt the Octave3.6 release but how and when during the rebuilding do
> you have change the paths so that Octave will use the new libraries and
> other components of the graphicsmagick package that you just rebuilt?

If you followed my instructions and installed the resulting
graphicsmagick .debs that you built yourself, they will replace the
previous graphicsmagick installation. The Debian source packaging for
Octave 3.6 will already use the self-built graphicsmagick
automatically.

Let me know if you have trouble.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.