Re: Loading and average PGM files

From: Mathieu
Subject: Re: Loading and average PGM files
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:50:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jordi,

I just rebuilt the graphicsmagick package, thanks to your instructions!
I also got Dr. Graef's PPA as my deb-src to get the source package in order
to rebuilt the Octave3.6 release but how and when during the rebuilding do
you have change the paths so that Octave will use the new libraries and
other components of the graphicsmagick package that you just rebuilt?
Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Mathieu