Re: How to wrap the imagesc figure with plot borders?

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: How to wrap the imagesc figure with plot borders?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:48:44 -0500

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM, amonterou <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tried reinstalling my octave version and that didn't work I still get the
> image outside the grid. What version are you using Dmitri? and which OS? If
> you can share a link to a suitable binary distribution I would really
> appreciate it, I have only found the binary installer of 3.2.4 in the
> official site.

I am not sure what do you mean by "official" site. The www.octave.org
does not distribute binaries...

octave command "graphics_toolkit" (3.2.4 may be too old for it though),
should tell you the current toolkit used.

I cannot be of much help wrt windows installation.

As I mentioned I have 64-bit linux (Fedora 17 distribution) with
octave 3.6.2 and gnuplot 4.4.4.
I will check my octave with 4.6.0 gnuplot later -- I am away from my computer
at the moment.

Dmitri.