Re: Medit

From: Ismael Diego Nunez-Riboni
Subject: Re: Medit
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:28:11 +0200

Thanks to all who answer to the question!

Actually  I just run medit on our server and it just does what I want (i.e.,
block comments with %, colour coding for the octave syntaxis, etc)! Funny,
because on my laptop it did not (and the version is the same, i.e. 1.0.3). You
just have to configure your own shortcuts with menu "edit" -> "configure
shortcuts", it's easy...

I know e-macs, vim, gvim and so on, but I simply do not like them so much.
Anyhow, I will stick to medit and I can really recommend it to work with octave!

Cheers, Ismael.
--
Ismael Núñez-Riboni
Hamburg