Fwd: Question!

From: Victor Hugo Borda Yepes
Subject: Fwd: Question!
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:13:49 -0500

Hello!
   I am student in Master Mechanical Engineering.  I want know

  I am student of Master in Mechanical Engineering from the National University
  of Colombia. I want to know if you have any development of a toolboxt for GPU
  processors applied to Octave.

Not that I know of, because currently there don't seem to be any free
software tools that can take advantage of GPUs.