Re: Problem installing packages

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Problem installing packages
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

Strictly speaking, AFAIR, putting hard-coded '-march=native' is a bug - because
it applies only to x86 and x86_64 architectures.

Another issue is that llvm-g++-4.2doesn't understand it even though you are
apparently using an x86 or x86_64 machine.

Try hacking the package maybe ? It should be a simple change.

Regards,
  Sergei.