Re: Problem installing packages

From: notMyUsername
Subject: Re: Problem installing packages
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

I hate to extend this thread but...  The issue I was having above regarding
package installation with Octave from Homebrew has been fixed and I have
Octave working fine on Snow Leopard, but I am now having another problem,
this time on Lion (10.7.3/Xcode 4.3.2/i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 (GCC)
4.2.1) only.  When I try to install the miscellaneous-1.1.0.tar.gz package I
receive the following error:

partarray.cc:42:31: error: variable length array of non-POD element type
      'Array<octave_idx_type>'
  Array<octave_idx_type> bidc [maxdims], eidc [maxdims];
                              ^
partarray.cc:42:47: error: variable length array of non-POD element type
      'Array<octave_idx_type>'
  Array<octave_idx_type> bidc [maxdims], eidc [maxdims];

Is this also a Homebrew issue or is this something with octave?