Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels

From: Muhali
Subject: Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

> Although content you obtain from the site may appear to be licensed
> under a simple BSD license, the terms of service here:
>
>   http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/disclaimer.html
>
> include the clause
>
>   All content contained in the MATLAB Central File Exchange may only
>   be used with MathWorks products.

I still don't get it. Suppose someone has uploaded some GPL'ed file to the
Mathworks site. If taken to the letter this clause means that I am not
allowed to use that file with octave. This seems neither logical nor legally
sound.

The case is actually important for me as I just came across an example where
the corresponding files differed in just two (irrelevant) lines.

M.