error:idealfilter:product:nonconformant arguments (op1 is 511x2517, op2

From: Yongbiao Long
Subject: error:idealfilter:product:nonconformant arguments (op1 is 511x2517, op2 is 511x839x3)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 02:22:37 +0800

Hello, everyone.

Recently, I'm studying digital image processing. I found some good
material and sample matlab&octave code on the Internet such as
http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~pk/research/matlabfns/

However, when I try to run them in octave, the error:
product:nonconformant arguments (op1 is 511x2517, op2 is 511x839x3)
always appear. The function file code  is in
http://paste.ubuntu.com/947870/

Can anybody tell me how does this happen and why?

--
Best Regards