Re: Optimisation / parallelisation Problems

From: Ismael Diego Nunez-Riboni
Subject: Re: Optimisation / parallelisation Problems
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:55:26 +0200

>> This was exactly what I was looking for! I spent quite a bit of time looking
>> at pararrayfun / parcellfun examples but was still unsure how to convert my
>> code.

The documentation of these functions would be considerably improved by
inserting simple examples.

In my case, this (what I found also in the Octave forum) helped to understand
parcellfun's syntaxis:

a = parcellfun (2, @sin, {1, 2})

Why not to include it in the function's "help"? I know, this belongs to the
developers list, but since I'm not a developer I have no access...

Cheers, Ismael.
--
Ismael Núñez-Riboni
Hamburg