Does anyone have 'bootstrp' function?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Does anyone have 'bootstrp' function?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:31:56 +1000

Hello All,
Does anyone know of an Octave implementation of the Matlab 'bootstrp' function? A search through Octave Forge has failed to find anything, but as it appears to be a multipurpose sampling function it may have been implemented under another name. The description of the Matlab function is here <http://www.mathworks.com.au/help/toolbox/stats/bootstrp.html>.
The particular use of it in the code I'm working with is...

bootstat = bootstrp(10,'cumsum',m-mean(m));

I will see if I can figure out how to replicate the function, or at least the way it is being used in the code I am working with, but I suspect there are many others who have a better grasp of this and may have already done it.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell