RE: frewind() broken octave 3.6.1 on winxp/32b ?

From: Jeff Harrang
Subject: RE: frewind() broken octave 3.6.1 on winxp/32b ?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:22:51 -0700

Ah, yes. Quite an awkward situation. Still it would seem that an opportunity
exists to tag the official open-source "GUI" project with something a bit less
literal than "Octave GUI". I'm a newcomer here but it seems like what you are
working on is more than just a "GUI" (e.g. will it not have an integrated
CLI?). Would "Octave IDE" be closer to the actual project goals? Or maybe OXIDE
(Octave eXtensible IDE) ... heh, I'm sure someone could do better.

Jeff