Re: Reading mat file

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Reading mat file
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:05:50 +0800 (SGT)

asha g wrote

> Andrew,
> this is great.Now I want all the peak values - I have about 3- 4 maxima
> for x= 55 .
>
> How do I get this program to give me all the peak values and the
> corresponding x values. Here  it is selecting one value of the entire
> lot.
>
> Thanks
> Asha

Oops, I missed this.  If all you want are the indices of vector that equal
the maximum value, that's a whole lot easier than finding local maxima.

idx = find(vv1 == max(vv1))

But it will only give one max value instead of all the peak values - I need all peak values and their corresponding x values.