Re: Help with Linear Algebra Issues

From: user_z
Subject: Re: Help with Linear Algebra Issues
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

I typed in the command, you specified and I got the following response:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 30 2012-03-15 21:04 /usr/lib/liblapack.so ->
/etc/alternatives/liblapack.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 34 2011-03-13 17:34 /usr/lib/liblapack.so.3gf ->
/etc/alternatives/liblapack.so.3gf

The other day I installed the software R, perhaps it is the library that R
uses that it is conflicting with.
Thankyou for your help anyway.

Also, I do have libatlas3gf-base as well as libatlas-base-dev installed, but
if I ask to remove them it says it has to remove all of R as well octave as
well ??