Re: Donation to GNU Octave

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Donation to GNU Octave
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:36:50 -0500

On 17 February 2012 07:46, Ismael Núñez-Riboni <address@hidden> wrote:
> Just for the records: it seems that the contribution (I cannot call it a
> "donation" anymore) from my institute to Octave will work.

I am still looking for the possibility of a donation.

These guys might be able to accept it:

    http://www.ffis.de/impressum.html

It would help a lot to get our GUI guy, a German developer, to come to
OctConf 2012. I understand ffis can accept donations on behalf of SPI,
and SPI has said that they might be able to accept Octave, but I'm
right now trying to go directly through ffis.

I have already emailed them on the 13th, but I haven't heard back from them.

Would you still consider giving 2e3 EUR as a donation, if we can arrange that?

- Jordi G. H.