unconstrained maximization optimization octave

From: vumaasha
Subject: unconstrained maximization optimization octave
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 22:37:07 -0800 (PST)

hi,
I need to maximize a fuction F(A,B,C). I have the logic to calculate F and
deltaF at a given point. It is difficult for me to formulate this a
minimization problem as i do not know to recompute the deltaF if modified
for minimization. Could you please help to run this maximization. is it
possible to use fminunc for this