Carnë please read (was Re: how to instal, or upgrad e, the latest octave

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Carnë please read (was Re: how to instal, or upgrad e, the latest octave version on windows 7)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:55:47 +0000

>> Please see
>>
>> http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows
>>
>> 1.3. Octave-3.4.3-mingw + octaveforge pkgs
>>
>> Please care that this distribution does not have automated installer.
>> You have to install it according the instruction on the page.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tatsuro
>

> Carnë,
> do you think it would make sense to host this on Octave-Forge?
> c.

Carnë, I guess you may have skimmed over this thread as irrelevant to you.

Please could you consider adding the 3.4.3 mingw builds of Octave and
packages to sourceforge (from the link provided above by Tatsuro). The
multiupload.com site is troublesome for several reasons. It would be
nice to have 3.4.3 available for windows users as Ben Lindner's
legendary 3.4.2 build was before.

--
/* andy buckle */