Re: Re :problem with bode function

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: Re :problem with bode function
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:11:44 +0100

On 08.12.2011, at 08:20, Laurent Tissier wrote:

> Hi all
> With the new package control -2.2.3, no more problem with the bode function
> ,but "margin" fails ,I think that's the same issue:
>
> H=tf([1 0 1],[1 1 1])
> margin(H)
>
> best regards
>
> Laurent

Yes, it is the same plotting issue. Without plotting, it works:
[gm, pm, w_gm, w_pm] = margin (H)

I forgot to fix margin when I updated the other plotting commands. However,
margin is a bit more difficult to fix. I know a hack, but maybe I find a more
elegant solution.

BTW: Could you please do me a favour and test the following code?

semilogx (1:10, 1:10)
ax = [1, 10, NaN, Inf]
axis (ax)
grid on
title ("title")
xlabel ("xlabel")
ylabel ("ylabel")

What's happening? I need that info for a bug report:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35004
(IIRC you are using ubuntu 10.10 with octave 3.4.3)

Lukas