Re: terminal type dumb

From: nitnit
Subject: Re: terminal type dumb
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

Jack Tanner wrote:

> Thanks so much for the quick packaging, downloading those now. Can either
> the
> HTML or PDF docs be accessed / searched / invoked with 'doc' or some other
> command from within Octave?

I don't know of any such builtin access to browser or pdf reader. Simply
launch you external html browser with doc/octave/html/octave.html/index.html
and you can navigate through the docs.

You can open the pdf and search it with your reader.

BTW, I am working on win7 64bit, and do not having any problems with the doc
command or help command.