Re: Playing an array as sound and recording it's output in parallel

From: Fredrik Lingvall
Subject: Re: Playing an array as sound and recording it's output in parallel
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:44:38 +0200

Rick,

You can try two packages found here:

http://folk.uio.no/fl/aaudio.shtml

One is using the ALSA API  and one is using JACK. Both can do full duplex. At least on the RME cards that  I used when writing the code.

HTH,

/Fredrik

On 10/28/11 17:02, Rick T wrote:
Wow thanks I do have a full duplex sound card and I'm using ubuntu 10.04 64bit.  This looks like what I'm looking for hopefully it will allow me to create my own test signals to use.
Thanks again