Re: Can we convert .mfile to .hex file using octave?

From: Balogh Richard, Ing.
Subject: Re: Can we convert .mfile to .hex file using octave?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:48:36 +0200

Hello,

unfortunately, this is too complex question to be solved by few emails.

But there is one solution:

Dňa 22.10.2011 4:26, pradeeplds  wrote / napísal(a):
I just want to build a model could you please help me up in picking
up a microcontroller/microprocessor and how can I dump into either of them?

Yes. :)

Choose any Intel x86 processor with an appropriate hardware and
run Matlab on it.

It may sound stupid, but You didn't provide any details, so if we can
choose any microprocesor, why not that one You have already in Your
computer?

Richard Balogh