Re: Need to simplified a splitting and comparison commands

From: Faizal
Subject: Re: Need to simplified a splitting and comparison commands
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 01:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Mr Juan for response.

Yes I have a list of R of 100 random integers and I need to split it into
"n" size of frame (in my example is n=5) and no I did not have definite
interval. I just split it into frame as shown in my example.
Also yes I need to do intersect between frame to find common numbers. If it
has no common number it will show 0 or it will stop if next intersection is
empty. and the end result it will display common number.  So that is what I
want to achieve.  If there is a function or loop or if command I can use to
simplified to get the result I want.
Below is the illustration diagram that I want to built.  Hope this
explanation is clear to you or other the reader

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n3900899/tree_matrix.jpg

Thank you