Re: change position of x-axis

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: change position of x-axis
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:22:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Oct 11, 2011, at 02:17 PM, Vlăduţ Frăţiman <address@hidden> wrote:

I want to use open source programs as an alternative to paid programs.
I think the simple fact that people trying to use an open source
program is a win for developers. A software program used by many is a
successful and chances of finding sponsors increase.
When will have the opportunity i will make donations without any
problem. I use open source software every day.
And i like how to work with octave, don't have any problem with that.
I am a little upset because it is a problem that should not be. A
software that is expected to represent a graph should be sure that can
do that at least for the basic situations and the positioning of axis
is necessary to be made without any problem It's useless if can't
solve a very simple situation that may occur for any basic user, and
that's not good.

Anyway, effort made by developers need to be greatly appreciated.

Now, returning to the problem. How can unset border in my script for
octave? Or how can use gnuplot directly? I'm new to octave.
Thanks!!!

Its not as if bugs are planted intentionally. This one has persisted for years without being noticed.

I'll prepare a patch for this problem later today. I expect you'll be able to apply it to your copy of Octave.

What version of Octave are you running?

And, what OS are you running?

Ben