Re: change position of x-axis

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: change position of x-axis
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:44:12 -0400

On Oct 11, 2011, at 8:29 AM, Vlăduţ Frăţiman wrote:

Thanks!

I already try'it that but seem to be an bug. My plot show an intrerupted line and old axis don't disspear.
I use octave 3.2.1 on Ubuntu 11.04. Plots are rendered with gnuplot.
I put an image as attachament to see what i mean.

<graf.png>

It works correctly for me. Perhaps we're doing something else differently that it producing a different result?

The following works for me.

close all
clear all
x = 0:0.1:10;