Re: vectorization help

From: Liam Groener
Subject: Re: vectorization help
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:26:48 -0700

On Oct 3, 2011, at 12:10 PM, William Krekeler wrote:

Thanks for the useful and very informative response. That definitely works. I'll have to read more on broadcasting to see if I can apply it elsewhere.

My code has to be cross-compatible with ML. As an FYI the bsxfun version will work in matlab 7.8.0.347:
   Cube = bsxfun(@rdivide, permute(RC, [1, 3, 2]), Cube);

I'm curious; does this actually save any significant time over your for loop version?