RE: pdf estimation

From: HALL, BENJAMIN PW
Subject: RE: pdf estimation
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 13:36:05 -0400

The attached might be useful.  This is a quick translation of the R function
with the options I was interested in at the time.  I'm struggling now to find
an appropriate reference on the R web site (www.r-project.org) to point you to
for more information.  I also don't know if there is some pseudo matlab
equivalent, but I find this function to be handy.