Re: Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: experimental octave-3.4.2-2

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: experimental octave-3.4.2-2
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:12:17 +0900 (JST)

Hello

> Which is your OS ?

I have tried on windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit (Japanese Edition).

> Could you try a cygwin snapshot ?

I do not know how to do cygwin snapshot.

The  snapshot graphic panel of fltk( fltk_cyg.png) was taken by ALT+Print
Screen key.

Due to my ignorance or poor ability in English, I may not understand what you
say correctly.

Regards

Tatsuro