plotting x by time with milliseconds ?

From: Daniel Aquino
Subject: plotting x by time with milliseconds ?
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:19:27 -0400

Hi, I'm trying to plot some data based on column 1 formatted as %H:%M:%S.milliseconds

From reading around the web it appears that milliseconds isn't supported yet in the format string?

I'm hoping though that perhaps it may be possible by moving the milliseconds into a 2nd column and sorting x by both time and then 2nd column between each second interval...

So for instance between 08:00:00 and 08:00:01 you would have points plotted by the 2nd column which would be milliseconds so anywhere 0 to 999...

Not sure if this is possible in some way?

Thanks for help!