Re: resample script

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: resample script
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:38:51 +0100

2011/5/17 Esposito Francesco <address@hidden>:
> Thanks a lot.....found it!
>
> but after the command "help resample" this warning is shown:
> "possible Matlab-style short-circuit operator at line 38, column 18"
>
> What does it mean?

Hi

I don't know Matlab syntax. But by looking at the mentioned line (in
the development version) I see the following

if any([p q]<=0)|any([p q]~=floor([p q])),

It probably means that the | should be rewritten to ||  (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-circuit_evaluation ).

When replying don't forget to add the mailing list so everyone can see
your questions and answers. I also forget about it most of the times.

Carnë