Drawing a curve from standalone skript

From: Thomas Ilnseher
Subject: Drawing a curve from standalone skript
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 18:15:57 +0200

Hello list,

I Have a small question:

I've written a standalone script (aka with #!/usr/bin/octave -qf in the
first line, chmod'ed to +x), and it does plot a lot of stuff.

It does not open a plot window by default, only if I do pause.

While this generally is a very good idea, in this special case it is
undesirable, because I use zenity for user input. So the user has to
click into the terminal window, press a keyboard button, and then click
around with the mouse again.

Is there anything I can do to get the plot window drawn, without the
side-effect of pause (ie. that you have to press a key)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thomas

--
Thomas Ilnseher <address@hidden>