Re: Patches to the manual

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Patches to the manual
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:50:05 -0500

On 22 April 2011 11:31, pathematica <address@hidden> wrote:

> It did occur to me that I might submit some simple text for the manual on
> the solution the problem for which I had sought help.

Thanks a lot for proposing this help. There's no need to feel guilty,
but I'm very glad you have considered contributing to Octave.

> Is there an official wiki somewhere, that might form the basis of
> revisions to the manual?

We do have a wiki. If you can write draft additions to the manual
there but are uncomfortable with preparing patches to the manual, I
can take whatever you write there and prepare the patches, crediting
you. It has a password because it's our makeshift captcha. I'll send
you the password privately in a minute.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.