Re: re-interpreting Octave output

From: findtype
Subject: Re: re-interpreting Octave output
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:17:39 -0400

Both of the following suggestions worked....
     Highlight,  then double-right-click in order to paste.
     Highlight + <enter>,  then single-right-click in order to paste.
Thanks so much for taking time for the advice!

And the philosophical note about "initially a helpless user" is right on the money for my situation, as it has involved getting started simultaneously with octave, cygwin, and emacs, whence the "proper" aegis for each question could be far from clear.

I must say that, overall, my brief experience with getting assistance with Octave has been much better than some evil experiences with paid support services such as at MS, Dell, etc., with eternal phone menus, call re-directions, lack of answers, etc.

Best regards to all,
Ted F.