Re: Output of values

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Output of values
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:25:38 -0500

On 18 April 2011 09:17, herthaner9 <address@hidden> wrote:
> However, how can I get Octave to create and .txt output file or any readable
> file? I would like the values of F' easily identifiable.
> Please do not direct me to any manual.

Why not? Read this part of the manual:

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Simple-File-I_002fO.html#index-save-819

So write "save my_filename F" and it will save your stuff to a file,
by default as plaintext.

Also, you exaggerate your own programming incompetence. If you're able
to understand the code you've posted, you're able to understand the
manual page I just directed you to. In case you still don't
understand, feel free to ask again.

HTH,,
- Jordi G. H.