Octave - R Interface

From: J
Subject: Octave - R Interface
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 03:08:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

I have been trying to find information about how to call R functions from
Octave, and viceversa. The newest information that I have found is this
thread
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/R-graphics-td1623436.html#a1623437
where ROctav is mentioned.

What is the status of this effort? It seems untouched since 2002.
Is anybody using ROctav with octave 3.4.0?
Is there any other way to call R functions from octave 3.4.0?

Regards