Re: octave 3.4.0 and octave-forge-20110226 for cygwin released

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave 3.4.0 and octave-forge-20110226 for cygwin released
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:11:17 +0900 (JST)

Hello Macro

Than you for your excellent work.

I have installed octave-3.4.0-2 via cygwin setup.
I am using Japanese version windows xp.

The gnuplot works without problem.

For fltk, situation will be improved (previously I met a oct file loading
error.) but not complete.

The below is a snapshot

by

octave:1> graphics_toolkit fltk
octave:2> plot (1:10)

Snapshot url
http://www.geocities.co.jp/tmoctwin/files/oct20110306.html

No graph appeared.  I have only tested computer in my home (Windows XP sp3
home).
I will test using other computer.

Regards

Tatsuro