Re: How work the plot properties if errorbar is used?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: How work the plot properties if errorbar is used?
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 06:56:49 -0500

On Jan 31, 2011, at 4:43 PM, Sina Calmote <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear all

I try to plot data with errorbars like I did in the following example for the normal plot (but without the bars):
        plot(x,y,'-*r','markersize',1.2)
but if I write:
      errorbar(x,y,ly,uy,"~","-*r",'markersize',1.2)
I get an error message:
    error: Invalid call to __errplot__. Correct usage is:
    -- Function File: H = __errplot__ (FSTR,P, ...)

but I don't understand this message and I hope someone will help me
THANKS ;)

Ursina

There should be *one* format spec per plot. Unfortunately, there is a bug in that prevents the format for both the line and error bars from being specified. This has been fixed in the developers sources.

The suggestion Andy gave should do what you want.

Ben