Increasing font size

From: asha g
Subject: Increasing font size
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:51:52 +0530 (IST)

I have asked parts of this question before, but one part is still unclear:

1) How does one increase the font size of plots - Xlabel, Ylabel and title ?

2) I have now plotted my plots without doing this, so how can I increase this
while putting my plots into PdfLaTeX -

I know this is strictly not a Octave question, but maybe you can help.

3) Which is the psfrag package used for PdfLaTeX ?

How do I write it so that I can increase font size ?

eg \psfrag {Soma}{\Large{$Soma$}} does not work.

Thanks

Asha