Plotting a simple function in 3D?

From: loinen
Subject: Plotting a simple function in 3D?
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:29:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I would appreciate a little help here.
I'm trying to plot a simple function alpha=sqrt(3)*h/l
where h and l are vectors containing integers 0..100
I would like to plot the function where h and l are axis. Sounds very simple
but after many hours spent searching for help... still there's none.
BTW, the function models the angle an object dropping from a desk will land
on a floor.
Thanks for the help.